[RBS] "At Risk" for Becoming "At Risk" - the Partners with Parents Chanukah Newsletter!

Esther Wolfson esther at partnerswithparents.org.il
Mon Nov 29 15:38:24 IST 2010

Chanukah is often also family time - giving you opportunities to have fun
with your kids and to also pay attention to the details of their lives. It
is a good time to consider how we can help our kids and teens cope
with things they may be struggling with.

This newsletter focuses on some common areas facing teens in this
generation  - school, religion, their bodies and social skills!

We hope you will find it informative and helpful. To read the newsletter go
to:
http://www.partnerswithparents.co.il/articlenav.php?id=133

Happy Chanukah to everyone from Partners with Parents!

Gayle and Esther

Esther Wolfson, MA
Early Childhood Educational Consultant
esther at partnerswithparents.co.il
www.partnerswithparents.org.il
Partners with Parents, Helping Israeli Children with Learning Disabilities
Succeed!