[RBS] Local recommendations

Family Karp yoslea at ploni.net
Sat Oct 2 11:22:20 IST 2010

 Hi,

We were fortunate to recently make a simcha and used the services of
three local business and have very good things to say about all of them:

- Chava Berman did an amazing job of setting up our simcha, and received
many comments on her beautiful presentation.

- Sholmo Walfish of Aish Orcehestra gave the simcha pizazz with an
excellent selection of songs that got the men dancing and having a good
time.

- Rabbi Nossen Slifkin gave a fascinating talk to visiting relatives and
friends. The kids got to see and hold interesting animals and Rabbi
Slifkin's slide-show was very entertaining.

Baruch Hashem, we live in a very talented community!

Kol Tuv,
Yossi and Leah Karp