[RBS] New Stuttering Movie - Premiere screening TONIGHT 8:30pm

Uri Schneider uri at schneiderspeech.com
Sun Oct 3 10:48:50 IST 2010

PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS WHO MAY BE INTERESTED.

In conjunction with our new offices in Jerusalem and Ramat Beit Shemesh. and
Phil's visit from NY - we invite you to the "world premiere" of our new
film.

"Stuttering Therapy: Going with the Flow"

Film screening followed by interactive discussion

Sunday, October 3, 830pm in Ramat Beit Shemesh Israel

Email uri at schneiderspeech.com for details

FEW SPACES AVAILABLE

This film is a documentary style film, a sequel to the acclaimed
"Transcending Stuttering: the Inside Story"

(viewable for free at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0-Hz7xxPPs on our
Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/SchneiderSpeech.)

Stay tuned for upcoming screening of "Transcending Stuttering" as well as
presentations and workshops for professionals and the public.

Best regards - and we look forward to being in-touch with you!

Uri Schneider, MA CCC-SLP

Schneider Speech Pathology | Personalized Communication Care

Stuttering  |  Voice  |  Learning  |  Speech Improvement

P: (347) 673-1620  |  P: (052) 798-6206  |   F: (718) 559-6752

Facebook + Twitter @urischneider  |   Skype: uri.schneider

www.schneiderspeech.com