[RBS] Aish Orchestra & One Man Band Updates Oct 3

Shlomo Walfish shlomo at aishorchestra.com
Sun Oct 3 13:29:27 IST 2010

*

> *Kol Hakavod to the Gra Shul for putting *
*together a **great Simchas Beis Hashoeva. *
*Their talented **musician **members did a great job!*
*
*
*Great Job Yeshiva Toras Moshe "ToMo" Jerusalem who had a great! *
***Simchas Beis Hashoeva. **The guys danced a whole night.*
*
*
*Shekoach Judah David **on guitar & **Yoel Schwarts on drums*
***for Rocking the house **at the Gra and at the *
***Simchas Beis Hashoeva of Nesivos Aaron in Jerusalem.*
*
*

*ALL styles of Music, ALL types of events.*

> *From One Man Bands to Full Wedding Bands*

* Book our famous *One Man Band* Save 200NIS!

>   (Sounds very full, is lively and includes a Singer)

>   Lots of fun songs and games for kids and adults.
*Option for Dance Dance Revolution which the kids LOVE!
*

* Book our Duo (Keyboards and Drums or Saxophone) Save 400NIS!!

* Book our Trio (Keyboards, Drums AND Saxophone)

>   Get a 4th man a Guitarist half price!!!

*The contract must be signed by Oct. 15st 2010*

> *
But the "Simcha" can be on ANY date!
*

Many References available