[RBS] Fw: Showcase THANK YOU's

Sarah Tikvah Studio kornbluth at 013net.net
Sun Oct 3 16:52:02 IST 2010

Thanks to all those who made the SHOWCASE of INSPIRATION such a success

·         Over 500 people came to the Showcase! We're so happy at the quality of the show and the tremendous feedback we've received!

·         Thanks to Danny Aloni whose lighting, sound and organizational help has been amazing. We couldn't have done such a professional show without him and I can't recommend him enough

·         Thanks to our sponsors; LEUMIT (World Class Medical Service with a Personal Touch) and Holy Bagel (new in RBS! Yum) for their incredible support. So happy they are in the neighborhood - wonderful to work with you.

·         Thanks to Momentum Media for filming and recording the Showcase. Professional quality DVD's and Audio CD's coming soon.

·         Thanks to all our incredible performers, professionals and semi-professionals, including Judith Gerzi, Moran Sabbah, Hadassa Haller, Shoshi Brodie & Co, Escalators, Raise Your Spirits, Judy Clark and her Piano Ensemble, Hayle Hesson, Gina Fishman & Joy Kahn, Miriam Druyan, Those Tapp'n Dames, kanfei Shira, Yehudit Springer, Annie Orenstein, and Shoshana Rubli.

·         Thanks to Jo's Club, Judy Clark, Chana Ginsberg, Tziporra Price, Michal Gruen, Gina Fishman, and Natalie Kovan for selling tickets.

·         Thanks to Shlomo Edri from the Iriya for providing the stage

·         Thanks to Yoseph Broydie - top professional juggler and acrobat - for making his background available. It added so much to the show (and our kids love his chugim!)

Also, thank you to Yocheved Shull and Hadassa Haller for your work on the playbill and Miriam Rinals for your exellent work as our stage manager.

Thanks to all who helped in so many other ways. And thanks to all those who came and enjoyed!

We love to here from you for any comments and feed back !

Sarah Tikvah