[RBS] Gan forming for beginning of November

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Oct 3 20:11:00 IST 2010

Group forming for 2-3.5 year olds, flexible on age.

If we get a group of 5 or more children we will start in November IYH

We already have some interested children waiting for your child to join the
fun!

Call or email for details.

Your child deserves to have a great gan experience, to feel loved and
secure, and to be excited to go to gan!

Gan Ahava-a gan full of love!

DOLEV / SHIMSHON / MAOR AREA

~Very small group with lots of personal attention!

~English gan with Hebrew enrichment

~Aleph bet introduction

~Unique projects that YOUR child will create

~Focus on building self esteem and loving your child

~Lots of outdoor time: directly across from a proper park

~Full basement devoted to the gan with private bathroom

Four gananot , rotating two at a time:

Morah Linda Fishhaut

Morah Amy Severinsky

Morah Limor: our Israeli ganenet who comes 1-3 times a week

Overseen and run by

Morah Leeba Rosenthal

over 20 years of preschool experience

Teaching certificate for preschool children, Michlala, Jerusalem College
for Women University degree -developmental psychology

Many happy students and parents to call as references

For more info

Call Morah Leeba

077 78 5555 11