[RBS] Baruch Dayan HaEmet-ChizkiyahuYosef ben Zahari

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Mon Oct 4 18:40:58 IST 2010

I was saddened to hear that my neighbor Chizkiyahu Yosef ben Zahari passed away this morning (Monday), after having been brought to the hospital on Erev Simchat Torah for urgent treatment of the cancer he has been fighting for several years.

Heartfelt thanks to all who prayed to support him in his hour of need. May you be blessed from Heaven.

"ומחה השם דמעה מעל כל פנים", ושניפגש בשמחות

May we all be blessed to work together in the future only for happy occasions,

כתריאל לב
רמת בית שמש
טלפון: 02-9914332
טל' נייד: 050-205-7867