[RBS] need a bedroom/bathroom rental for a few weeks.

jesica myers jesica5763 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 01:19:13 IST 2010

hi all,

my parents are coming next week and i need to find them a place to sleep.  they
don't need one of the big vacation appartments that are available around here.
they only really need a place to sleep and a private bathroom, they don't even
need cooking facillities.  does anyone know of something like that for short
term rent? they are here for three weeks or so.  my dad is handicapped so the
fewer the stairs the better.

thanks!
jesica