[RBS] Taking down sukkot

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Tue Oct 5 10:32:19 IST 2010

A huge Yishar Koach to Yeshivat Lev Hatorah, Ulpanat Noga and Bnei Akiva of
Givat Sharett who built and took down sukkot for Lema'an Achai families and
others in the community.

Lema'an Achai is so proud of all its volunteers!!

We are now looking for more people to help take down a few more sukkot.  Any
teenagers/adults  who would like to help with this mitzvah should please be
in touch with me at the no below as soon as possible.

Tizku lemitzvot!!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115