[RBS] COLMAR'S CUSTOMERS SAY

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 08:24:11 IST 2010

Wanted to share the comments made by some customers after the Chagim:

Thanks so much for your wonderful meat,it made my Yomtov catering so much easier
[F L]

Your chopped herring is just like the herring my family always had at Yomtov and
your kichel are amazing! [S S]

My family want your burgers again and again [K L]

COLMAR offers you both raw and cooked meats [either Rabbanut Rashit Chalak
Mehadrin or Agudat Yisrael Shechita]
We also have roast chickens or cooked, flattened honey/mustard chickens.
Cold Cuts, Matured Steaks, Burgers, Boerewors and much more

All our products have the approval of RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HA
MAOR

Call us @ 9923334 or 0547764573/4 OR e-mail to abrams2 at bezeqint.net for a
Product/ Price List