[RBS] Matan Bat mitzva course in English - change of start date and important registration info

engelberg@ieee.org whyvette.e at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 23:27:10 IST 2010

Please reply to: Matan Bet Shemesh <matanbetshemesh at gmail.com>

The Matan Bat Mitzva course for mothers and daughters, in English,
will officially start Monday, November 1 at 7:30 pm. The course will
be taught by Evida Fenster, and will meet at Netzach Menashe. In order
to optimize the group experience, we will be offering only one
machzor, consisting of 9 sessions and a tiyul.

The group is currently filling up and space is limited. To register,
please email Beverly Chimes at bev1 at sfm.co.il and she will send you a
registration form. In order to secure your place in the course,
registration form and payment should be brought/sent to Dodi Tobin
HaYasmin 21א -Nofei Aviv OR Beverly Chimes   Nachal Maor 17/1, RBS, as
soon as possible. Your place will only be secure when we have received
your payment.  If you know of others interested in taking the course,
please urge them to email us as soon as possible.

For questions, contact Dodi Tobin at matanbetshemesh at gmail.com or 054-767-0662.

Best Wishes,

Dr. Dodi Tobin

Coordinator – Matan Bet Shemesh