[RBS] The Absorption office in Beit Shemesh: Preparing your gan chove child for entering first grade

tami elmaliach elmaliacht at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 11:51:58 IST 2010

We are planing on opening a yearly program that will prepare your gan
chova child for entering first grade.

The program is tailored to the needs of children that are new olim or
children that have not adjusted yet to Hebrew. The goal of the program
is to give these children the skills that are required for first
graders and to enrich their Hebrew.  The program includes:

Vocabulary
Separation of joining of words.
Femine  and Masculine forms.
Synonyms
Rhymes and other skills connected to be alert to pronunciation of
sounds of letters in Hebrews (phonology)
Comprehensive skills

In addition, we will be using enrichment through drama, which in this
way we will be able to put into practice the different skills, such as
vocabulary and development of literature skills.

The class is for boys and girls, once a week and  will be located in RBSA.

The program will be taught by Noga. Some of your kids have met Noga at
the summer ulpan.

If you are interested, please sign in now on olimhelp at gmail.com only!

Places are limited.

Tami Elmaliach
Coordinator of English speaking Olim
Municipality of Beit Shemesh
olimhelp at gmail.com
050-4518889

Advanced Reflexology, Healing and Bach flowers
The natural path to cope with stress, anxiety and physical conditions
050-4518889 Tami