[RBS] TONIGHT'S CHUGGIM

Jo's Club josclub at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:32:49 IST 2010

Girls of the community are invited to "test-drive" our popular Chuggim
this week!

WEDNESDAY
---------
5:30 Aerobic Dance, ages 8-10 with Miriam Solomon
6:15 Aerobice Dance, ages 11-13 with Miriam Solomon

Miriam is one of the Club's most popular teachers for women's classes, and
now your daughters can enjoy her, too! You'll appreciate her
professionalism.

THURSDAY
---------
6:15 Teen "Cliques", ages 11-13 with Fanny.

"Cliques" is Jo's 30-minute full-body circuit workout.  Girls will tone
their muscles, burn calories and work on machines that adjust to their
body's movements.  We will meet twice a week, Mon and Thu. FOR THE SAME LOW
PRICE to reap the best benefits from the workout.  Easy, fun and effective.

See the FULL SCHEDULE at http://josclub.co.il/gen.aspx?page=girls.

For more information, call 992-3020.