[RBS] Please daven for missing person!!

Ariel & Rachel Fish fish15 at bezeqint.net
Wed Oct 6 18:23:10 IST 2010

Please daven that they find Steve safely, my father used to work with him.
Besoros tovos. Please forward to other lists as well.

Rachel

Yesterday afternoon, Steven Mayer, one of our members and a former president
of GNS, was reported as a missing person to the Nassau County Police
Department. Steve left his home in the morning to go to work, but never
arrived there. The family has been in close contact with law enforcement
agencies, and continues to work around the clock to find him. Everything
that can reasonably be done is already being done.

The most help that we can offer now is to pray for his safe return home. His
Hebrew name is Shlomo ben Kayla. Please include him in your davenning and
say tehillim on his behalf.

The family has asked that you not call their home, in order to keep the
lines open for the emergency personnel. They have also asked that no one
stop by the house, as even the best intentioned visit will distract them for
the crucial work of trying to find Steve. I encourage you to exercise
caution when discussing this if children are present, in consideration of
Steven’s grandchildren who live and go to school in our community.

I hope to have good news to share with you soon.

Rabbi Dale Polakoff