[RBS] A Talk on helping our child [and ourselves] through shidduchim

Sara Dina Golembo sdgolembo at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 20:38:55 IST 2010

Some of us are just beginnning our "adventure" into the World of Shidduchim.

Come join us for an informal talk  discussing subjects like:

-How do you know when your child is ready?
-Where do you begin?
-Dealing with Shadchanim
-Discerning fact from fiction
-How do you know what to look for for your child?
-Helping your child through the dating process with greater clarity and less
suffering---until they find their zivug.
-and more helpful information

Monday Sept. 11
38/16 Refaim
Hutner Family
8:30
10 shekels

B'ezras HaShem, it should  be a very helpful evening for those who are in the
"Parsha"