[RBS] Oct. 20 Rabbi Orlofsky at Likrat Kallah event

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Wed Oct 6 23:10:28 IST 2010

Likrat Kallah, a local chesed organization that helps needy kallahs
throughout Israel by giving them 6 household items for free, is proud to
announce that Rabbi Dovid Orlofsky will be speaking at our annual event on
the topic: Cheshvan: The Month of Change.(The speech will focus on how we
can transfer the holiness of Tishrei into our everyday lives, now that the
Chagim are over.)

When:  Oct. 20, doors open with Chinese auction at 7:30.  Speaker at approx.
8:30
Where:  Beis Tefilla
Admission:  35 nis or a new household gift for a kallah, of equal (or more!)
value

ALL money is given directly to the tzedakah and helps the kallahs begin
setting up their new home in Yisrael.  B"H to date, Likrat Kallah has been
zocheh to help 1069 kallot!!!

Sweets and Salads will be served to make this evening a most enjoyable
evening outwith friends, while doing the mitzvah of Hachnasat Kallah

Chinese auction features Grand Prizes:  1.Beautiful Custom Wig by Sinaya
2. Wedding Video by Vision Palette
Price is 50 nis for 1 ticket/ 3 for 120 nis

Other Chinese auction gifts include:
Echo Citizen watch, worth 900 nis from Pinsky Jewellers
Complete Kitchen set-up,worth 1000 nis
Flat Computer Screen,worth 600 nis from PC Integrity
1200 nis discount off One Man Band at your simcha starring Ari Goldwag
Family Portrait Session worth 800 nis from Eugene Weisberg
50% off photography of your next Simcha from Cosh Photography
Free Cut and Style on a new wig worth 900 nis from Sara Baila
500 nis discount on Kolay Noam band at your next simcha

Tickets are 25 nis each BUT if you buy 4, we give you 2 for free!!!(What a
bargain!)

Raffle option:  10 nis a ticket or 6 for 50 nis.  Prizes include: (breakfast
for two at Cafe Ne'eman, tie and shirt, toy package, silver necklace, 100
nis voucher at Chemdat Hateva, pearl earrings, glass salad bowl, perfume, 1
mo. exercise memberships and MORE!!!

Can't wait to see you there!  Good luck with your Chinese Auction tickets
and Raffle tickets!!!! I'm sure you'll win!