[RBS] advice on newspaper advertising please!

Rivka Radonsky SLP radonski at bezeqint.net
Thu Oct 7 13:50:18 IST 2010

Shalom
I have never advertised in a newspaper or magazine before. It seems quite
expensive and I'd like as much advice as possible before I take the plunge.

 For example, does it attract significantly more customers if you place a
quarter page ad as opposed to an eighth page ad? Does it really help to have
the same ad appearing week after week, or do the same people read the same
paper every week and so saw it all before (and might be quite bored of the
same old ad!)?

I am not trying to convince people that they need  to use my services,
rather, offering a service that they were already looking for. For example,
people on waiting lists at other clinics; people who are finding it hard to
travel to a clinic further away from home.

Bearing this in mind, is it worth it to post a larger ad, for a longer time?

Thanks for your input

Rivka