[RBS] Date Correction: Talk on Helping our kids with Shidduchim

Sara Dina Golembo sdgolembo at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 13:30:48 IST 2010

------------------------------

Correction of the date: I wrote September but I meant October.

Some of us are just beginnning our "adventure" into the World of Shidduchim.

Come join us for an informal talk? discussing subjects like:

-How do you know when your child is ready?
-Where do you begin?
-Dealing with Shadchanim
-Discerning fact from fiction
-How do you know what to look for for your child?
-Helping your child through the dating process with greater clarity and less
suffering---until they find their zivug.
-and more helpful information

Monday October  11
38/16 Refaim?
Hutner Family