[RBS] Our First Creative Drawing Chug was a GREAT Sucess!! Come Join Us!!!!!

nibrenner2 at juno.com nibrenner2 at juno.com
Thu Oct 7 15:07:37 IST 2010

Fall Creative Drawing Chug for Girls

Below is the Drawing Chug Schedule and Agenda....

First 15 Min – We will always begin with expressive art. This technique assists in opening our artistic senses by utilizing music and sound. The children will be asked to close their eyes and listen to either music or various sounds. Each child will then draw what they hear while their eyes are still closed. The results tend to be quite amazing!

Next 15 Min- Each class we will focus on a particular topic or theme.
Oct.5 - Felt Tip Dot Art
Oct.12 - Sketch
Oct.19 - Animation
Oct.26 – Charcoal
Nov. 9 - Watercolor
Nov.16 - Abstract Expression
Nov.23 - Surrealism
Nov.30 - Free Draw using at least 5 techniques

Last 15 Min- Work on your still life. The children will be asked to bring in three items from home. Each child will set up a real life art collage using their items, and will be asked to draw exactly what they see.

When: Tuesday's at 4:15
Cost: 25₪

Also offering private lessons for ONLY 35₪
Call for details!
050-234-3774

Happy to show my art portfolio upon request.
Art experience..
-Majoring in Art Therapy
-Illustrator of College School Newspaper
-Designed all background scenes for school plays
-President of Art Club
-Graphic designer for Tampa,Fl pottery art cafe- You Do the Dishes
and more....