[RBS] The sign devil

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Fri Oct 8 09:18:27 IST 2010

 I want to personally say I so understand this predicament.  I also hang up
signs for my Likrat Kallah event and I am so careful in trying not to cover
another person's sign.    It's important that people realize that "their"
sign is as important as "my" sign and we should all have derech eretz for
one another.  We all spend a lot of time putting up those signs and one is
not better than the other.