[RBS] grief support group in Beit Shemesh

karen lewis klewis at 012.net.il
Sat Oct 9 18:29:25 IST 2010

  I am involved with Tishkofet-Ma'agan who run programs in Jerusalem and
Ra'anana for people dealing with loss and serious or life threatening
illness. I am trying to expand some of their activities to Beit Shemesh.

I am thinking of starting a support group for people in Beit Shemesh
dealing with loss, and possibly for caregivers of people suffering from
serious illness.

If anyone is interested in these groups or feels there is a need for
another support group  related to serious illness or bereavement, please
let me know.

You can also look at www.tishkofet.co.il for a list of the many programs
and activities that already exist in Jerusalem, until I can get the
groups running in Beit Shemesh.

Thanks.
Karen