[RBS] Holistic therapist for women,children and babies

Esther Jacobs estherjacobs9 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 19:46:45 IST 2010

   I specialize in craniosacral, energy balancing, therapeutic massage,
reflexology, metamorphic technique, bach flowers, jewish spiritual
counselling and inner child work. I combine these and other gentle
techniques to help heal  pain, stress, and trauma, promoting well being,
health and healing on all levels. I have many years of experience both
abroad and here in Israel and am happy to talk with you.
call Esther Jacobs RBSA 5808-337 or 0527 119 502