[RBS] Printers (not fully functioning) for free and Ink cartridges for sale.

squilance zfriedman at aish.com
Sun Oct 10 08:05:29 IST 2010

We purchased a new printer and have two 4 year old printers that are not fully functioning to give away for free

Lexmark X6150 - scanner works, and so did rest of printer (copier) but paper keeps jamming - good for parts (including cartridge) unless you can fix it.
Brother HL2040 - shows a paper Jam and I can't clear it - also good for parts (including cartridge)

For sale - color and black and white cartridges (unopened) for Lexmark X6150 - make me an offer that I can't refuse and I won't.
Call Zvi 052-312-5579 or email zfriedman at aish.com.

This afternoon the printers will both be put next to the garbage receptacles in front of Shimshon 4 but are available this morning – first-call, first-served.