[RBS] looking for interviewees on friendship

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at bezeqint.net
Sun Oct 10 11:23:27 IST 2010

For an article I'm writing, I'd like to interview women who have best
friends. Specifically, I'm interested in knowing how you developed a best
friend relationship (did it begin in childhood or adulthood?), how does it
impact your life in a positive and negative way, and how does it affect your
marriage or other relationships?

If you had a best friend and the relationship fizzled out because there were
too many demands on time or emotional resources, that's also interesting to
me.

Also, if anyone has a book they recommend (and are willing to lend!) on
female friendships, I'd love to hear!

You can write back to this email, riva at feldheim.com. Interviewees can be
anonymous if they'd like.

Thanks,