[RBS] OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS

Twelve Steps twelvesteps613 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 10 13:24:30 IST 2010

Did you stuff yourself over the Tishrei holidays, despite promises to yourself that this time would be different?

Are you walking, running, exercising, spinning, and trying out a new diet for the umpteenth time?

We've been there, done that, and are so grateful that we don't have to do it any more!

Overeaters Anonymous is based on the same 12 steps & 12 traditions of AA.

There are no dues or fees, only voluntary contributions.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop eating compulsively.

Every Sunday evening, 8:30 - 9:30 PM, at the Matnas in RBS A on Dolev.

OA ~ the easier, softer way!