[RBS] Looking for someone who has a copy of the Chadash with the article on Mei Shemesh

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 09:44:43 IST 2010

Dear All,

There was an article in the Chadash before the Chagim detailing a "Reduction
in Sewage Fees" if one has a garden (*not* to be confused with a credit of
additional Koob of water at lowered rates - which has been abolished).

If anybody has that article in Hebrew, please let me know, I'd like to make
a copy of it.

Thank you,

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com