[RBS] Thanks Ella - now my back doesn't hurt!

Ellen Solomon esolomon at torah.org
Mon Oct 11 06:33:45 IST 2010

My lower back was getting reaaalllly achy.  I'd sit on the floor to
play with my kids, and when I'd get up I'd really feel it.

Ella Seltzer met with me.  She has expert training in posture and
pilates.  She helped me learn a tiny correction to my posture that
made a huge difference, and worked with me on some pilates exercises.
Between sitting better, and only a couple of weeks starting to
strengthen my "core" muscles - the pain went away!

Needless to say I'm keeping up the exercises.

Thank you Ella!

Ellen Solomon