[RBS] Boruch Dayan Emmet Chazan Moshe Bazian funeral between 2-2.30 tuesday at eretz hachaim

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Mon Oct 11 21:37:56 IST 2010

 I am sorry to inform you of the Petira of  Moshe ben Shmuel Hakohen Bazian.
The levaya will, G-d willing, be between, approximately, 2-2.30 in the
afternoon, tomorrow, Tuesday at Eretz Hachaim. El Al flight #2 is due to
land between 11.30 and 11.45. We are told the funeral  is usually between 2
and 2 &1/2 hours after the flight lands.

Shiva will be observed at 8 Olympia Lane, Monsey NY 10952

Adina