[RBS] CORRECTION re:- Rabbi Silver Shiur

Susan Reuben s.r.reuben at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 11 19:45:33 IST 2010

CORRECTION - I am afraid that there was a mis-print in the RBS views last week and there will NOT be a shiur on tuesday NIGHT by Rabbi Silver.  Please call Lizzie on 995 2124 to find out which day of next week Rabbi Silver will be giving his shiur (I think that it is beginning of the week).

For your information -  we are very privileged to have Rabbi Silver speaking fortnightly on the topics of hashkafa and tefilla - particularly shemonei esrei.  for more information please contact Lizzie on above number.