[RBS] JOBOPP translation

The Jerenbergs batyai100 at 013.net
Tue Oct 12 23:54:03 IST 2010

PLEASE REPLY TO THE EMAIL BELOW. I HAVE NO MORE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS.

A large research institute is looking for a translator on-staff to translate their website which is tremendous,
Hebrew to English. Candidate must be familiar with 20th century Jewish and Israeli history,
the underground movements and ideology, and warm on the subject of Jabotinsky and that ideology.
Job is 4-5 hours X 4-5 X a week , total 20-25 hours weekly, (salary and benefits details are unknown to me)
in Tel Aviv to work in their office ONLY.

After speaking to me, they agreed that they prefer a Tel-Aviv resident, but the hours can be done
every day between 08:00-16:00 as agreed upon. So if you are ex-Tel Aviv and like to travel to work, it's okay.,

Please send me your resume or details,
and please post to other lists.

Sharon Blass
blass at netvision.net.il