AS REQUESTEDNOW OFFERING A TEENAGE GIRLS CREATIVE DRAWING CHUG

nibrenner2 at juno.com nibrenner2 at juno.com
Wed Oct 13 11:45:49 IST 2010

AS REQUESTED
NOW OFFERING A TEENAGE GIRLS CREATIVE DRAWING CHUG!!!!

It has been requested that I offer a Teenage Girls Expressive Art and Creative Drawing Chug in the evening. This chug will be held on Monday’s from 8-8:45 pm. The agenda is as follows

Each class we will focus on a particular topic or theme.

Felt Tip Dot Art
Sketch/Shading
Cartooning and Illustration
Charcoal
Watercolor
Abstract Expression
Surrealism
Free draw using at least 5 techniques
drawing people
STUDENT ART GALLERY DISPLAY!

Work on your still life. (Observation Art) The student will be
asked to bring in three items from home. Each student will set up a real life art collage using their items, and will be asked to draw exactly what they see.

CALL NINA FOR DETAILS!! 050-234-3774

Teenage Girls Creative Drawing Chug: Monday’s from 8-8:45 pm.
Cost: 30nis

Art Chug for Young Girls: Tuesday’s at 4:15
Cost: 25nis

****Also offering private lessons for BOYS and GIRLS only 35nis!!!
CALL FOR DETAILS!!!
050-234-3774

Happy to show my art portfolio upon request.
Art experience..
-Majoring in Art Therapy
-Illustrator of College School Newspaper
-Designed all background scenes for school plays
-President of Art Club
-Graphic designer for Tampa,Fl pottery art cafe- You Do the Dishes
and more....