[RBS] Fw: Have a Healthy, Tasty Challah this Shabat (Saidels Bakery)

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Thu Oct 14 05:39:49 IST 2010

Subject: Have a Healthy, Tasty Challah this Shabat (Saidels Bakery)

      Saidels (Kasher LeMehadrin) Challahs are special, not only in their world class taste
      and texture, but also because they contain organic, stone ground whole wheat
      flour which we grind ourselves for maximum freshness. This means that all our challahs (and regular breads, bagels etc.)  are packed with bran, fibre, vitamin B-complex and vitamin E.

      Our challahs are not mass produced like every regular bakery. We
      hand make each one with loving care and then bake it in a real
      brick oven, just like they used to do hundreds of years ago, to give it a
      crust and crumb texture that you just cannot get from an electric oven.

      All our products are made with the same exacting care and
      attention to detail, which is why we are unlike any other bakery you have
      ever encountered.

      Read more about our unique process and ingredients at our
      website www.saidels.com

      We deliver each Friday to Ramat Bet Shemesh and you may pick
      up your orders at the Cohen Family, Nachal Nachshon 6/18, Tel
      9920559, between 14:30 and 16:00.

      Order now by phone (09-7941222) or via our website -
      www.saidels.com/order.htm

      Shabat shalom
      Les and Sheryl Saidel
      Saidels Bakery - "baked with love"