[RBS] Remedial Teaching Program at Mercaz Rakefet

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 15:41:05 IST 2010

Registration is soon closing for our remedial teaching program. Our teachers provide lessons in Orot Banim, Ahavat Yisrael, (boys and girls) and Bet Sefer Etrog. We also provide individual lessons at Mercaz  Rakefet in the morning and afternoon hours.

 This year in addition to individual lessons we are also offering educational chugim:
·         First grade readiness (gan hova)
·         improving  language skills (1-2 grade),
·         correcting spelling mistakes (3-4 grade)
·         improving reading fluency (2-3 grade),
·         improving reading comprehension (5-6 grade)
·         learning strategies (7-8th grade).

 call 992-0947 for more details or email info at mercazrakefet.org

Ziva Schapiro, OTR
Director
Ligdol V'lifroach Child and Family Services
Zeelim 6
Ramat Bet Shemesh A
phone 02-992-0947
fax 02-992-0948
www.ligdolvlifroach.org
Ligdol V'lifroach is a not-for-profit organization serving the Greater Beit Shemesh community
Become a fan of our facebook page