[RBS] Before You Make Internet Changes/Upgrades

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 20:32:03 IST 2010

In the past few weeks, I have helped many people change their Internet
service to Rimon. They offer something that no one else offers.

No, it's not the cheapest around, but for most people, the price is
reasonable for what they offer.

BEWARE...internet companies frequently call and offer for you to upgrade to
a higher speed for a very low price, or even free. The CATCH is, that you
are typically agreeing to be locked in for 12-24 months...think two or three
times before you do this.

Typical people who are thinking about changing to Rimon:

* People with laptops
* People with husbands
* People with teens
* People who care about their families

If you fall in to any of these categories, contact me.