[RBS] THE EYE CENTER- important info

Ari Shames shames at harova.org
Sat Oct 16 21:28:56 IST 2010

BEH Haya will be starting maternity leave at the end of October, at present
there are a few appointments left, if you want one please call as soon as
possible 9910574.

Maccabi- Our contract with Maccabi will be ending at the end of October. We
have been happy to be part of the Maccabi network for many years and for our
own personal reasons have decided not to renew our contract with them.
Maccabi members will continue to recieve the same great benifits as before,
however there will be no branch here in BS/ RBS. To find the nearset branch
and for information about entitlement see
http://www.maccabi4u.co.il/388-he/Maccabi.aspx . Anyone who wants to save
themsleves the shlep can get to us by Oct. 31 in order to use whatever they
are entitiled to this year,  see .

Contact Lenses Orders- We will continue to process contact lens orders
throughout (including the maternity leave), please call 9910574 and leave a
message

Customer Service- We are making arrangements for customer service in BS/RBS
for our customers, we will post details when they are available.

For any questions and/ clarifications please call 9910574 (only, if you call
the house, a husband of child may answer and never pass the message
along...)