[RBS] Is your daughter starting ulpan at Ahavat Yisroel school this week?

rhonda rhondajepstein at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 16 22:03:52 IST 2010

I need someone to drive her to Ahavat Yisoel girls' school on Mondays and Thursdays. We are at the corner of Raziel and Habesor. She can meet you on Dolev too. I have my own ulpan at 8:30 at the matnas and don't have a car. I will pay you generously. You need to have a road-worthy car and excellent driving skills. Thanks!
Rhonda Epstein and daughter
Boca Raton,Florida USA to RBS aleph 7/7/10