[RBS] 2 Great Limudei Lottie Shiurim Available by Download!

Limudei Lottie LimudeiLottie at bezeqint.net
Sun Oct 17 11:32:23 IST 2010

  Can't come to class, but still want to be inspired?  Limudei Lottie is
excited to be able to offer two of this semester's courses by download
(MP3 format) .

  REBBETZIN SARAH MEISELSSHIR HAMA'ALOS - REFLECTIONS ON CONTEMPORARY
WOMEN'S ISSUES

In this course Rebbetzin Meisels (The Bobover Rebbetzin of Bat Yam) will
explore both the words of the Shir HaMaalos perakim in Sefer Tehillim,
as well as discuss a contemporary and practical approach to the timeless
words of Dovid Hamelech.  Among the topics to be discussed are Hakaras
Hatov, Chinuch Bonim,&  being Mekabel Yissurim B'Ahava.  Please bring a
Sefer Tehillim.

Cost 60 NIS (6 Classes)

REBBETZIN YEHUDIS SAMET - HILCHOS KIBBUD AV V'AIM&  ONA'AS DEVARIM

The beginning of this course will continue and expand our understanding
and practice of Kibbud Av V'aim.  Then this course will shift to the
topic of the issur of Ona'as Devarim.  The words we speak wield awesome
power - our words can wound as deeply as a sword or be source of joy and
contentment.  By studying the words of our Sages along with their many
practical examples we become better armed to eliminate words that
generate pain, shame, discouragement or worry and alternatively choose
words that promote comfort, confidence, friendship and growth.

Cost 80 NIS (8 Classes)

It's as easy as 1..2..3..

1. email us at limudeilottie at bezeqint.net and let us know what shiur(im)
you would like to receive
2. Bring payment to the home of Chana Ginsburg - Nachal Refaim 32B or to
Aish Kodesh on Mon or Tues Mornings (call 054-841-8367 to make sure we
haven't stepped out)
3.  Each week you will receive an email directing you to a link to
download the shiur

For more information call Leya 054-841-8367or email
limudeilottie at bezeqint.net.  For up to date information about our
program visit our website: www.limudeilottie.org