[RBS] GETAWAY in Prague-led by Rabbi Orlofsky, Nov. 25-28th

RFried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Sun Oct 17 11:01:09 IST 2010

INSPIRING.   REJUVENATING.   RELAXING.
JOIN US ON AN ENCHANTING & UPLIFTING
VACATION GETAWAY IN PRAGUE!

GEARED FOR COUPLES & ADULTS

Join Rabbi Dovid Orlofsky
world-renowned educator & lecturer
and discover the Maharal's
mystical city of PRAGUE

"Rediscovering new opportunities in your life"

Getaway vacation dates: November 25-28, 2010 (Thanksgiving weekend)

The countdown to the tour has begun! Only 6 weeks until our group will meet
up in Prague and begin our Prague Getaway!

EXTENDED DEADLINE:  OCTOBER 20th. Please reserve your space now as
registration is already filling up. Applications are coming in from the
U.S., Israel and also from the U.K.

DISCOVER PRAGUE Altenu Shul, Maharal's kever, Jewish Quarter, Charles
Bridge, ancient streets, castles, Teresienstadt camp and more!

ENJOY touring, riveting seminars, shopping, relaxing, and exquisite Kosher
L'Mehadrin meals created by our world-class chef!

YOUR GETAWAY includes 4 spectacular days & 3 nights in the enchanting city
of Prague!

*******Including an unforgettable Shabbos!

“This tour really appealed to me because I can’t afford to take off work &
Thanksgiving weekend is great timing!” T.Z., Jerusalem

“My husband and I have always wanted to see Prague and we’re really excited
to find the right mix of free time, hearing Torah lectures and gourmet
kosher meals that I don’t have to prepare!!! L.G., N.J.

Shalom! We’re gearing up for a fantastic tour. Now that people are planning
their winter zman we’re getting emails from people looking for  something
different for winter vacation. When we were planning this tour and asked
people what they really want in a vacation (of course I consulted my wife!)
the feedback was clear: after the back-to-school and yom tov excitement
people want to relax – but even more they’re looking to spend quality time
with their spouses, unwind from work, be served great food, and yes they
want inspiration too! That’s a big order and B”H we’ve got an amazing line
up! We’re very excited and honored to have Rabbi Dovid Orlofsky join us. As
you know he is one of the most sought after speakers and is well versed in
the Maharal - what better way to spend your vacation in the magical mystical
city of Prague hearing the Torah of the Maharal? Our gourmet chef Yossi is
preparing a special menu for this tour. After a day of touring or just
relaxing you will not want to miss one of Yossi’s delicious dinners.

Want to customize or extend your tour? A few people have asked about this
and we’re happy to help you make special arrangements.

Let me know if I can answer any of your questions.

We look forward to seeing you in Prague!
Rabbi Yehuda Fried, Director
Nesivos Tours

SPACE IS LIMITED!
FOR MORE TOUR DETAILS CONTACT US AT:
Email: info at nesivos.com / In Israel: 972-54-528-1991 or visit us online &
download the complete Prague Tour Package:
http://www.nesivos.com/PragueGetaway.asp

NESIVOS TOURS TO EASTERN EUROPE is the largest provider of Torah
educational tours for yeshivas and seminaries and is well known for its
customized and exclusive 5-star L'Mehadrin tours and catering for special
groups including Rabbi Moshe Shapiro, shlita, Yeshivas Toras Moshe, Rabbi
Moshe Weinberger shlita, and others.

believed to be clean.