[RBS] Amit Chanukah Boutique is looking for vendors

mflieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Sun Oct 17 16:10:57 IST 2010

Hello Listers:
	Our Amit Chanukah Boutique is still missing a "few good people"- we
still have a few spots to fill and are interested in vendors, new and old,
who would like to participate in our Boutique.
	This year, our Boutique will be held at Yeshivat Reishit, Genesis
Center in Beit Shemesh on Tuesday evening, November 23rd from 7:00PM to
10:30PM.
	For prices of tables and further info, please reply to any of these
emails.
	We look forward to your participation in our Amit Chanukah Boutique.
Remember - all proceeds go directly to Amit - we serve 75 schools all over
Israel - over 20,000 students.
Kol Tuv
Shirley, Kaye, Faygie
Amit Chanukah Boutique Co-Chairs