[RBS] NEW NEW NEW!! fantastic, honest, reasonably priced car mechanic with door to door service!!!!

Rivka Radonsky SLP radonski at bezeqint.net
Mon Oct 18 09:41:44 IST 2010

NEW NEW NEW!!!!

We would like to present you with a brand new car service for your
convenience! My husband Yaakov is representing Dudu Moalem, a dati,hebrew
speaking mechanic who used to have his own garage and is now retired.
My husband will help you make arrangments and translate if necessary.

Dudu has been servicing our car for several years. Ours being a 20 yr old
car, he has rescued me several times at various locations in Beit Shemesh
for no extra fee. He takes care of our whole sticker thing, from start to
finish (asides of course for the part where you pay at the post office).
Dudu always tries to do things in a way that is effective but will cost you
as little as possible. An old-timer in Beit Shemesh, he uses his many
connections to get you quality work for rock-bottom prices. He will come to
your house to pick up your car, service it, and return it to him as long as
you give him a ride home again (to Givat Savion)

Yaakov Radonsky 0508679912