[RBS] mother with chronic disease needs help with her young child

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Wed Oct 20 10:13:40 IST 2010

A mother who is suffering from a chronic disease needs a female volunteer to
help take care of her 2-yr-old baby between 10-1.30, 2 days a week.  At the
moment she is hardly functioning at all and her husband has to keep coming
home from work to take care of their child.
If you can help with this desperate situation, even just for one of the 2
days, please e-mail me back or call me at the no. below.

Tizku lemitzvot!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115