[RBS] Unsolicited Dentist reccomendation for Dr.Rudy

Danny & Elana dannyandelana at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 12:59:15 IST 2010

I recently had the pleasure of being treated by DR.Rudy Dentistry.He came
reccomended by another dentist I know proffesionally from Yerushalayim.I heard
good things from a different friend aswell ,but can now speak for myself.I found
him not only competent and up to date, but extremely gentle(even for my wisdom
teeth that needed extraction)He was easygoing (even when I was unknowingly
biting his fingers!)After a difficult procedure,He  called to see how I was
faring the next day.When I feared that I may not be healing properly after the
 extraction, he did not hesitate to see me right away.He has an excellent manner
which was greatly appreciated as it helped alleviate my fears.Best wishes for
healthy teeth to you all. Elana