[RBS] Metapelet/baby-sitter available

Rachel Uzvolk uzvolk at 012.net.il
Wed Oct 20 21:38:51 IST 2010

POSTING FOR A FRIEND

My very capable, competent, intelligent, and extremely good-natured friend
is available now for a regular baby-sitting/metapelet job.

She is currently available for a  morning position daily.  Perhaps you are
working and have a child that you need to leave at home for a day or two,
that is also a possibility at the moment.

Give me a call at 02 999-5456 or 054-756-5885 so that I can give you more
particulars.   I forgot to add that she is friendly as well!

Rachel