[RBS] Fw: Delicious, healthy challahs available in RBS (Saidels Bakery)

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Thu Oct 21 07:10:56 IST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Sheryl Saidel
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 8:36 PM
Subject: Delicious, healthy challahs available in RBS (Saidels Bakery)

      Delicious, healthy challahs available in RBS!

      Enjoy a special challah at your Shabbat table this week!

      Saidels challahs not only taste out of this world, they are also healthy!
      All our challahs contain organic, stone ground whole wheat flour
      that we grind ourselves and also natural, sourdough yeast.

      We have a challah for everyone's taste, from fussy kids, to health
      conscious parents -

      * Sweet challahs, mini challahs and challah rolls
      * Whole wheat and honey challah
      * Rye challah
      * Honey, Apple and raisin challah
      * Whole wheat challah rolls

      We also have a selection of health breads - 100% whole wheat,
      sourdough and our famous Rambam bread (http://rambambread.com).

      Try our amazing bagels and bialys - you would think you are back
      in the States/UK/South Africa. Our bagels are boiled and then baked and our bialys
      are the real thing!

      We also have the best apple pie you have ever tasted.

      This and more at our unique small family bakery. Visit our website
      at http://saidels.com and read more about our unique process and
      our special brick oven.

      We deliver every Friday to RBS. Orders can be collected from the Cohen Family,

      Nachal Nachshon 6/18. Tel 02-9920559 from 14:30-16:00.

      Best regards

      Les and Sheryl Saidel
      Saidels Bakery - "baked with love"
      Tel: 09-7941222