[RBS] supporting the families

Goldmeier goldmeier at 012.net.il
Thu Oct 21 10:19:05 IST 2010

posting for a friend. I dont know any more details than what I write below:

Lo Ta'Amod Al Dam Rei'acha

Tomorrow, Friday morning, We will all come and show solidarity and
support with the families whose children are still sitting at home (and
have not been accepted into any schools).

We will express our support for the families who nobody cares about.

Jerusalem was only destroyed because of the chachamim who did not protest.

Firday morning, starting 10 AM in the Merkaz Mischari of RBS A