[RBS] EVENT In Honor of Reb Shlomo's Yahrtzeit learning and aliyah l'kever

Shmuel Rothenberg rothenberg_marty at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 14:02:33 IST 2010

A Day of Learning In Honor of Reb Shlomo zt'l's Yahrtzeit
Sunday, October 24th

Yeshivat Simchat Shlomo
18 Rehov Hagilboa (between Ezra Rephael and Hagilboa), Jerusalem

9:30 AM Welcome by Judy Brodt

Personal Reflections and Future Visions
10 AM R' Yaakov Ort

Avraham, Yitzchak, and the Mother of Yaakov
11:30 AM R Shlomo Katz

The Genius of Reb Shlomo's Ishbitzer Journey
1:30 PM R' Raz Hartman

Reb Shlomo and Eretz Yisrael
3 PM Aliyah l'kever

Please join us as we journey to Reb Shlomo's kever along with the greater Carlebach community.

Also, please be sure to join us for 3rd meal and havdalah, in honor of Reb Shlomo, with Reb Simcha Hochbaum from Hevron.

In honor of Reb Shlomo zt"l, we are not charging for these 'yahrtzeit' shiurim. It is however customary to give tzedakkah in honor of the 'Yahrtzeit'. Your contributions and support of Reb Shlomo's yeshiva are very much welcomed. Please contribute generously - tizku l'mitzvot b'simcha. If you will not be able to join and wish to make a contribution on line, please go to our website (just click on the hot-link) link name or you may mail us a check made out to Sukkat Shaleym Inc. c/o Brodt P.O. Box 28129 Jerusalem 91280 Israel. We thank you sincerely, and bless you that in Reb Shlomo's zt"l merit, all your prayers should be answered l'tovah, quickly. Amen.
b'ahavah ubivracha sholom

More information: 02-6221456