[RBS] Ladies, leave the men at home to watch the house and come to the LVL Fashion Show next Wednesday night…

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 08:40:59 IST 2010

Join us for an evening of Fashion and Glamour, hosting designers and boutiques to model and sell winter clothing,hats and jewelry.

Wednesday, 27 October 2010
Eshkol Hapayis, Migdal Hamayim
Donation: 100 shekels (tax deductible)

Proceeds go to fund therapies and programs for children with educational, emotional and physical special needs in Beit Shemesh and Mateh Yehuda.

Great prizes and pinukim to be won in our raffle which will be drawn every half hour from 19.30 with the big prizes drawn at 21.45:
1st Prize – Ladies watch from Pinsky Jewelers
2nd Prize – 3 month membership to Cliques 30 minute full body workout from Jo’s Club
Over 50 additional prizes of beauty treatments to be won.

Call now to book tickets:
Mercaz Rakefet - 9920947
Erika Lange - 9998750 (Givat Savion)
Valerie Zwiren - 9996524 (Nofei Aviv)
Heidi Bergenfeld - 9952187 (RBS)
Batsheva Fass - 9995333 (RBS)
Randi Lipkin - 9923933 (Sheinfeld)

Thank you to our sponsors:  Education Department of Beit Shemesh, Yespharma, Tsemed and Super Hatzlacha.