[RBS] Holistic therapy for women, children and babies

Esther Jacobs estherjacobs9 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 21:22:23 IST 2010

   I specialize in craniosacral, energy balancing, therapeutic massage,
reflexology and Jewish spiritual counseling, with inner child work. I
combine these and other gentle techniques to help heal pain, stress and
trauma, promoting well being, health and healing on all levels. I have many
years of experience both abroad and here in Israel and would be happy to
talk with you. References available.
call Esther Jacobs RBSA, 5808 337, 0527 119 502