[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 01:10:46 IST 2010

Dear friends,
I am happy to present you the Best Market newsletter of this week.
The 100 sh purchase sales do not include the items on sale that week.
Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

EVERY WEEK MARKET PRICES

Veggies on sale till Thursday (with purchase of 100 sh)

Onions,eggplant,butternut squash, bananas for 1.79 sh per kilo
Mushrooms second one for 1.79 sh.

All limited to 3 kg per customer.

SUNDAY - TUESDAY (with 100 sh purchase)

Berman grain bread for 9.99 sh
Chicken schnitzels 21.90 sh per kilo (limited to 4 kg)   (we'll have them in
on Sunday too)
Molet toilet paper 40 rolls for 29.90 sh.
Titulim premium diapers for 39.90 sh.

FOR CLUB CARD HOLDERS ONLY

Starkist tuna in canola oil 3 pack for 19.99 sh.
Barilla pasta for 7.90 sh.
Jar of asparagus for 7.90 sh.
Sweet chili sauce 690 ml for 8.90 sh.
Abadi cookies 400 gram for 9.90 sh.
Elite parev chocolate pack 4+1 for 21.90 sh.
Nikol napkins pack of 50 2 for 8.99 sh.
Lanor fabric softener 1L for 14.90 sh

The store

Tara 5% white cheese 500 gram 2 for 17.99 sh.
Muller mix (different flavors) 3 for 10.90 sh.
Sushi Osaka the second one for half the price.
Sushi rice 1 kg for 10.90 sh.
Pri Mevorach corn 2 for 8.99 sh.
Beit Hashitah olives 2 pack for 14.90 sh.
Zoglowek pizza 3 pack for 34.90 sh.
Chestnuts 2 for 12.90 sh.
Berman chocolate/ cinnamon rogelach for 9.99 sh.
Granola snack 1+1
Olive oil extra virgin 630 ml for 22.90 sh.
Spring ice tea 2 for 10.90 sh.
Ice pops Oneg 3 for 10 sh.
Sod fabric softener 2 for 32.90 sh.
Colon washing powder 6+2 kg for 49.90 sh.
Liquid hand soap 3 pack for 12.90 sh.

Have a shavua tov,
Alon Frank

Best Market