[RBS] Who is PC Integrity?

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Oct 24 12:22:38 IST 2010

PC Integrity is the longest serving computer repair company in the Bet
Shemesh/Ramat Beit Shemesh area.

We are located in the Givat Sharet neighborhood and do repairs in your home
and in our lab.

Why should you call PC Integrity?
- We speak your native language!
- We do repairs, network set ups, data transfers and sales of hardware
peripherals, new computers and software!
- We can help you maneuver through the complex calls with Bezek, HOT or your
ISP!
- We do remote repairs from our office!
- We are honest and integral!
- We will not be happy until you are happy!

SALES:
1.  15% off computer speakers (while stock lasts)
2. 10% off service for all Nefesh BNefesh Olim how have make Aliyah in the
past 12 months!

Give us a call, you won't be sorry.

Our hours are 8:45-7:00 PM during the week
Erev Shabbat, 8:45 - 12:00 PM

Thank you.
Sheila Schwartz

PC Integrity